• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What does Snocross champ Malinowski want to ride?

BlueMax

Extreme
There must be more to this story. Anyone have any info???

Attachments

• Press release.jpg
    Press release.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 180

OUCH! That commercial went sour for Yamaha, they better have something good up their sleeve, and get some quality racer to turn this around!! :o|

Can you blame him the money difference must have been substancial and in my opinion Yamaha should have at least met their offer. Its the cost of playing the game. Now if 4 strokers start losing because of inexperienced riders it will cost them money anyhow.

"Malinoski was instrumental last year in helping develop the FX Nytro with Yamaha, and his reputation brought much recognition to Yamaha's fledgling Snocross team. "We will miss Robbie and we appreciate the work he did to help us improve our FX Nytro racer. He is a very talented racer with tremendous abilities. It is unfortunate that we will not have him back with us this winter," said Yamaha's Marier."

Very professional

The fact that BRP seizes every opportunity to slam Yamaha tells me that they are truly concerned, even fearful of what lies ahead. The writing is on the wall. Their bashing is indicative of their insecurity.

Man, I wish I was 20 years younger right now....

Back