• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what in your opinion is the best exhaust system for the rx-1

number1kyster

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 SW RTX SE
what exhaust system out of all aftermarket exhausts gives the best sounds that is trailable in your opinion?

Save your money and gut your stock exhaust, this is what I did and I think it sounds better than the aftermarkets.

You're gonna get many opinions hear and I recommend trying to listen yourself. I have heard the white knuckle (both versions), Bender and a gutted one and I prefer the Bender. It reminds me of my RF900R with its Yoshimura header ;)!
You may want to try gutting your exaust first and maybe you will like the sound and save a few bucks in the process.

Im with LB on this one. I like the stock also as quiet is better. We already have Quebec closing trails due to noise why aggravate a problem that is going to get worse unless we all leave our pipes alone especially for trail riding who wants to hear you a mile away.

Another advantage to getting an aftermarket; you'll have your stocker to put back on if the law steps in. Should that happen stockers will have a nice price tag on them and be in demand. I don't even want to know what it would cost thru your dealer...........

I'm with LB..leave it stock. Aftermarket exhaust are causing closure and restrictions of OUR trail systems. When I hear a loud aftermarket pipe, I am not impressed, it pisses me off!! I hope enforcement gets tighter.

05 RX1, Simmons CPR Turbo

I am keeping mine stock this year too...sure nice to not have that noise on the trail....I have a Maxx Perf System if anyone is interested ;)!

White Knuckle Performance QC1 is trail decible friendly. I have it on both of my RX1's now. Passed a DNR guy on Monday, and no problems. Stainless Steel also, and fit and finish are nice.

Free flowing also. ;)!

I too use the qc-1, it is not much louder just has a deeper meaner sound than the stocker very well made and very lite! ;)!

I think so Jason.... Did you ever get those white grids in the mail from me?? You have the Cabin at Alger Falls?? Do you have an other room??

Back