• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is your age?

Husband and Wife

I am 29, and my wife is 27. I bought a Phazer FX in hopes it would be a perfect sled for her, and still fun for me to blast around on. So far we have 100 miles on the sled, and I have only seen 5 miles of seat time, in other words, MY WIFELOVES THE THING!!!! It is alo fun for me, but hope I get to ride it a little more often as time goes by.

Attachments

• DSC04413.JPG
    DSC04413.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 70
Got a Phazer GT. I'm 39. Had Cat's, and others. still have cat's and now My first ever Yamaha. I think four stroke makes sence and I'm done my High horse blow-ups on two strokes. I ride up north 2-3 times a year and want reliable fun trouble free sled. Hope the phaze will do it. :Rockon:

52 Mt Lt...I've had 2 up sleds and they are always getting stuck...to heavy. A couple of years ago I put wide ski skins and a 2" track on my old Pantera for bush wack'en. I sold it and have a Polaris 2 up sled and the Mt Lt. The Mt Lt is just what I wanted; I have 120 break in miles...waiting for more snow, the snow we had melted.

38 years young :Rockon:
Raced for Factory Team Yamaha Canada (snowcross)
Been riding Yamaha since 1990
Run a Yamaha Dealership
Currently riding 2007 Phazer FX
Past Sleds:
84 Phazer
97 600SX
97 700SX
98 700SRX
99 700SX
2001 500 SX
2002 SX Viper

IM 40 ON A WICKED LITTLE GT !THIS SUMMER WERE GOING TO GET A LITTLE WICKEDER IF AT ALL POSSIBLE? PREVIOUS SLEDS WERE 89 INDY 650 91INDY400 98XC700 02ZR8LE 03F7LTD 04PROX8LTD THEN ONE OF THE BEST SLEDS TO DATE HOPE SHE HOLDS UP!!!!!!!!! BESIDES MY GIRLS LOVE IT..

Bought the FX for my wife to ride, she is 23 and I am 24. Out of the 2500+ miles the sled got last winter, she only let me ride it a little bit. (after lots of begging) Oh, I did get to use it when I took off work during the week to go on "day trips" with my dad - twice. Hopefully next winter things will flip-flop since it's my turn to get a new sled this year!

turned the big 40 in March...last sled was a 600 rev..had some cats before that.I can't wait to ride my new FX. :letsnow:

Back