• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is your age?

-FX- said:
15 with a phaser Fx, managed to pick up the last blue one in CANADA!! luckey me eh?

You is lucky!!!
To be 15 that is! And all the great Yamaha sleds you have in your future!!
Last blue one in CANADA ... come on bye ... surely there are more smurffy ones out there!! Dealer got you on that one for sure.
I'm sure you'll love it ... I love my Venture lite ... great trail sled ... fun... fun... fun... made me 20 years younger!
I'm 48 and have a lot of trail bouncin to do yet!

Bring on the snow!!! :-o :-o

OST said:
-FX- said:
15 with a phaser Fx, managed to pick up the last blue one in CANADA!! luckey me eh?

You is lucky!!!
To be 15 that is! And all the great Yamaha sleds you have in your future!!
Last blue one in CANADA ... come on bye ... surely there are more smurffy ones out there!! Dealer got you on that one for sure.
I'm sure you'll love it ... I love my Venture lite ... great trail sled ... fun... fun... fun... made me 20 years younger!
I'm 48 and have a lot of trail bouncin to do yet!

Bring on the snow!!! :-o :-o

Yeah, I know of a few new '07 blue FX's for sale in my province alone, and that's just making a few phone calls.
I hate when salesmen do that. It makes other salesmen look bad. I'm not claiming to be the best salesman ever, far from it. But what I am is honest, and we seem to be a dying breed.
I guess he saw a 15-year old and figured he'd make some green off a greenhorn.
I'm sure he'll love the sled.

31, 2008 RTX on order. First blue RTX in Canada!

Back