• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is your age?

Morgan

Veteran
Can someone do a poll as to what the age is of the people buying the new Phazer? Just a curiosity of mine, as I am 42 years old I have rode Yamahas all my snowmobiling days. Until recently I bought a Polaris 600 Classic with M10 rear suspension. But I really want a new phazer for the type of riding I do, which is mainly upper Michigan trail riding and for that 80 HP is a plenty. I used to ride quads and to be able to stand up going through the rough stuff really helps on the back. That is where the new phazer is going to shine. Anyway can someone breakdown age groups say 20-25, 25-30, and so on, I am just curious. Thanks

38 year and I have bought me a fx LaLaLa I have also always had yamaha's exept from a cat I traded with a car. I have had a couples of srv's, exiter's, first model phazer, v-max4 and sx viper. I really hope this fx is as fun as I think it is.

Attachments

• powderlites.jpg
    powderlites.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 87
You don't even have my group up there :tg: Its not a big deal but I am 16 and am going to be on a Phazer FX

36 years old, Phazer FX...perfect Tug Hill trail banger on paper. Previous Polaris and coming off two years on the REV chasis. It definitely will be interesting, this Phazer will be tested hard.

i am 17 wiith a mountain lite a little stressed about the 80hp thing but i havent even picked it up from the dealership yet

I resemble that "white haired geezer" remark.......I'm 54, have an 05' Vector Mountain and a new Mountain Lite. Between my snowmobiles in the winter and my sportbikes the rest of the year, I get around alright. :-o

Back