• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is your Top Speed and Mileage?

blustar

Pro
Website
members.shaw.ca
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha Apex and RS Vector
Just bought a 2007 RS Rage GT with a few hundred miles on it.
Was curious to know what you guys are getting for both top speed (speedo and GPS) as well as mileage with no mods.

I have a 05 stock vector....... mpg, 17.5/20.5 . I really haven't tried top speed in the last few years.. Last time I hit 102 in bad conditions.. A guy from this site has a 06 rage with some clutch work.. He swears it has hit 115. MM.

my 2006 nytro hit 120 but i way 115 pounds and i get about 15 to 18 but i ride really agressave :4STroke:

my 2006 nytro hit 120 but i way 115 pounds and i get about 15 to 18 but i ride really agressave :4STroke:

i got a 2005 rs rage i have no idea if someone messed with the clutch as i bought it second hand. At almost sea level cause i live in pei i hit 188 km/h around (117 mph) that also on the speedo so i dont know how far off they are. on a old dirt road thats nice flat and long with about 5 inches of snow on it. It was still pulling away that was fast enough. The best fuel milage i got was 23.5 mph (canadian)

if you want to get an accurate top speed you need to mount up a GPS to get real numbers. my bone stock 09 LTXGT said 102 on the speedo. i"m only 160 in full gear.

'07 Nytro and top was 110 non gps and I weigh 160 lbs. I'll check this year with a gps and a few performance mods.

My '06 Nytro hit 102 on the speedometer, on an old railroad grade in soft groomed trails. I'm 200 lbs, and running 96 studs in the track. Don't own a gps, so not sure what actual speed is. I've averaged 17-18 mpg, regardless of how I ride.

I topped out at 110 (speedometer) last year on Portage lake as my father walked away from me on his Apex! I get about 17-18 mpg. Curious to see what the new suspension and longer track do to those numbers this year.

I also have a 2007 Rage GT. I weigh 250 lbs + riding gear. Top speed was 116 on speedo/103 on GPS. Gas mileage is about 16 MPG, but I am usually pushing it pretty good.

05 RS Venture. Mileage is between 17 & 21. Top speed on the lie-o-meter was 104. I did see 101 on GPS only one time. I'm 235lbs.. :exc:

I have an 05 Vector ER, 96 studs. At a radar run my speedo showed 112. Radar gun showed 105. Conditions were perfect, perfect, perfect. I get 20 MPG consistantly with everything stock. I don't usually push this sled hard.

Back