• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Kind of Exhaust to Buy?

It won't play for me , I click on the link and it just says connecting , and never does. This is what would happen with the old Yoshi exhaust download on Put file. All the other putfile downloads work fine for me but this one ? i'd like to hear it also....damn.

I got it to work , kind of

well I did get the other download to work, without a picture, which is fine the sound is what i'm interested in. Sounds ok nothing to jump up and down about for sure.

Didn't feel like spending a butt load of cash on exhaust this late in the season, so I built my own Custom Stinger using the factory exhaust can.
Here's a few pics and a sound clip that will have to do till I hit the slopes again next season. Untill next year folks !!
:Rockon: Where's those pics summitking ! ;)!

http://media.putfile.com/Custom-Stinger

Attachments

• IMG_copy.jpg
    IMG_copy.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_Can.jpg
    IMG_Can.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_Guard.jpg
    IMG_Guard.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 90
monker said:
Excell will have an under tunnel pipe soon. I was there over the weekend and they were fitting one up. I would guess mid to late summer, but stay tuned. Looked pretty slick, and must have weighed next to nothing.
>>>>
Have you been by the Excell place lately ? Also how did that pipe sound, was it loud, or quiet, tinny or throaty ? any info would be good

What kind of exhaust

When changing the exhaust do you have to make any changes to the fuel injection or air intake to compensate for the better flow of new exhaust?

no , though it seems to make sense, perhaps with a power commander or Boondocker box you could adjust the fuel curve accordingly and benefit a bit..... not much though.

Back