• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whatcha think about 07 Phazer FX leftover

MWTB

I have a chance to pick up a 07 FX leftover for $4599. Any issues I should be aware of and what do you think of the sled? I ride 90% trails and heard that these were great trail sleds. I had a Rev 800 and had to sell due to back injury. I'm looking for something cheap, but still fun. I want to make sure that my back will take it before I spend big money on a larger sled. I figure that I can buy this one new, at a cheaper price, versus a used one for more money! Any feedback would be great. Thanks

Good price. If you have a bad back not a good sled for you. I used to race motocross and wanted something like a quad in the winter to ride but its real rough if your not going at a good speed in the bumps cant sit there and cruise. My brother had a 04 mxz600x and it was really plush in the bumps at a cruising speed. But it's awsome in the bumps if your ditch banging.

I just bought one from ann arbor this fall for just a little bit more than that, its a good deal, again, like the others have said, make sure updates are done. Not to mention you get the full warranty with option to extend.... i would say that is a very good price. We already have 150 miles on our phazer... that thing is fun as heck on the tight and twisties here in Atlanta, MI....

That sounds like a very fair price to me. I've not seen many (if any) sold for less. I don't understand the comment about not being a good sled if your back is bad. I too raced motocross for years and still ride extremely aggressive for a 46 year old fart. But this old back could no longer take what my 02 Viper couldn't handle and I bought the Phazer primarily for the suspension and light weight. This sled is a dream to throw around and I can say in the 2 seasons and 2400 miles logged, I've yet to end the day with a sore back. Go for it!

:yam:

Thanks for the info guy's. I missed out on the fx but can get an 08 GT for the same price. Still a good deal, I think. Whatcha think?

The FX likes it rough, the rougher the better. The GT likes trails and will soak up stutter bumps that will vibrate your back teeth while riding the FX. The GT does not like big bumps and will bottom harshly if you hit them too fast.

That being said, if I had to give up one of mine I'd keep the GT as the older I get the faster I was....

Back