• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats everyone running in 1500ft, w Freddies filters.

I understand that i am fighting the M-10, and should see a 3-5 mph drop in top speed. But i am far from the 112-115 range. Infact, hitting 120mph is not a goal i think is realistic, given the M-10 rear. Im simply trying to get the sled to pull through 100mph, like it did stock!

Im going to try removing the GP-1 exhaust, too loud for the trails anyways, and it sounds like a outboard motor going across, the lake.

I am going to leave the jetting and just change the exhaust, minus the prefilters.

I am also going to try 155, 150, 145 main jets,after i run with just the exhaust change, to verify whether or not i am rich, with 165 M/J

I am radaring again tomorrow, and will post results!

Any suggestions, Freddie, before i run??

My stock RX-1(144 carbide trail picks) won a trophy in the 4 stroke class running 95.3 in 1000 feet. in comparison my buddies 01(i think) Machz with base gasket kit Vforde reeds jetting gear change clutching and a crapload of chisletooths over 200 I think ran 100. His brothers ZL 900 Vforce reeds clutching gear change jetting and chisel tooths ran 97. This was in 1000 feet. I am not sure but I think some decent traction and suspension setup I could have taken the ZL and with Freddies kit and a clutch setup I think I would have beaten the Machz as well. All that and 10 times the dependability of a 2 stroke.

Oh forgot to mention one of if not the fastest sled out there was a turbo RX-1 he would half throttle it for the first 100 feet or so to get rolling before he could nail it. 139 I heard from someone there was his best of the day

Back