• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats the best skis for the mtx?

Hey ueyteuor

I had the same question awhile back before i bought a new set of Gen II's for my nytro. From what I was able to determine doing my own research was that It is all about personal preference and riding style

Check out the link below if you have not already found it yourself. Someone started a poll on the best ski and looks like the Gen II's are in the lead. Hope this helps
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

It's personal preference, but with all the attention to weight loss - Powderhounds get my vote for great all around ski!

Powderhounds - 12 lbs a pair
Simmons Gen I - 16 lbs a pair
Simmons Gen II - 20 lbs a pair

I'm going to try my Gen IIs off my turbo Rx on my Nytro. They really float the RX in the deep its a huge difference. After riding the Gen IIs I'm starting to think that maybe a guy needs a couple of different types of ski depending on the conditions. I don't think I'll use the Gen IIs in the spring but right now with the light deep snow they rock.

Rx1m5

Back