• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where are all the used Apex's for sale

Attakdriver

Extreme
With the power steering on the winder, I thought we would see a bunch of MY 11-18 apex's up for sale- I have had no luck finding anything-

guys might be holding onto them until they are sure their new sled comes in or they are on wife/kid duty now.

The used sled market is getting pretty thin all around. Prices are going sky high also.

When a lot of riders moved to the Winder most traded in their Apex or sold them out right, there doesn't seem to be any for sale around this neck of the woods either, do see a few more on the trails though last season, mostly Doo's now, nobody now wants to give up a good sled for fear of going without.

I was looking for one for a friend and no newer ones for months. Hard to give up a great sled!

I was looking for one for a friend and no newer ones for months. Hard to give up a great sled!
Yes for sure, I bet some would have wished they kept them, to be honest not sure what I would move to when it comes down to it once you owned a Apex, I know what I won't be moving too regardless of all the BS hype, going over my pre season maintenance on my Apex now, everything is in great shape, other then the oil change and chain case oil change and a few other checks she's ready to roll, bring on the snow!!!

In Maine I see high mile 11's frequently and a '12 once in a while. Nothing newer than that for a long time now. I'd love to replace my '11 but until I find something compelling, hanging on to it. Someone has a wanted add up for almost a year looking for a late model Apex.

We have 4 Apex's only need 2. I bought a 14 and 16 last season for no reason, might sell one, what model are you looking for?

16 XTX 146
14 SE 128
13 SE 128
12 XTX 144

What would you want for the 12 xtx how many miles? He pretty much gave up for this year so I’m not sure what he’ll do .

Yes for sure, I bet some would have wished they kept them, to be honest not sure what I would move to when it comes down to it once you owned a Apex, I know what I won't be moving too regardless of all the BS hype, going over my pre season maintenance on my Apex now, everything is in great shape, other then the oil change and chain case oil change and a few other checks she's ready to roll, bring on the snow!!!
I put mine in the garage yesterday to do my preseason stuff , I’m actually looking forward too messing around with it.

I put mine in the garage yesterday to do my preseason stuff , I’m actually looking forward too messing around with it.
I can do the smaller stuff but I always have a pro look at mine, I have a buddy that is a retired tech from Yamaha, his specialty is Apexes, his has a turbo on it and is like scary fast, I always get him to go over mine pre season, dam lucky to have him.

I had a friend like that but he died last summer, chain saw accident, I really don’t like taking it to a dealer.

We have 4 Apex's only need 2. I bought a 14 and 16 last season for no reason, might sell one, what model are you looking for?

16 XTX 146
14 SE 128
13 SE 128
12 XTX 144
Never mind he wants to buy land now,lol wish I had the extra cash I would buy one

I take the 3 days before Thanksgiving off work to do all preseason maintenance.

Back