• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where can I get these?

alxsno

Veteran
Hi, Does anyone know where i can get the extensions for the nytro's handgaurds that don't say nytro on them? I want to get a set for my phazer. Thanks

like these

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 101

alxsno said:
Hi, Does anyone know where i can get the extensions for the nytro's handgaurds that don't say nytro on them? I want to get a set for my phazer. Thanks

like these

Guys, he's looking for some that do not say Nytro... I'm also interested in finding out a part # if it exists.

Yes the ones that say Nytro on them work. Will they keep you warm at minus 20, probably not but they were good and I definently did notice a difference.

As for getting some that don't say Nytro on them, what you could do is try using lighter fluid to remove the print. I know a friend did that to the visors in his truck to get the airbag warnings off. Worked good just took a while. Also if you do that you may not want to smoke or have any other flames around your sled for a few days.

Back