• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which clutch for 09 Phazer?

ueyteuor

Just got my 09 Phazer, and I'm looking for a clutch upgrade on it. Which would you guys recommend? A cheap one ($80-$90) like an Ulmer or Schimdt Bros, or the 2 Stages clutch kits that go for $300+. What's the difference and what would you guys suggest? I'm thinking to also go with a Skinz ULTRA-Q pipe as well.. anything better on the market that you would recommend? I'll appreciate any help. Thanks.

I have the Ulmer clutch and I like it. I also have the Excell motorsport pipe it is beautiful piece of work and sounds great, dyno tested. I was looking at the Schmidt Bros pipe but it has doubled in price in the past year as most of his products have.

i just ordered the SBM clutch kit and cold air intake modules. I heard they were good from people on here even people that have ulmer and like this one better.
Ill let you know how they are in the future.

Thanks Peter !

08PhazerRTX said:
i just ordered the SBM clutch kit and cold air intake modules. I heard they were good from people on here even people that have ulmer and like this one better.
Ill let you know how they are in the future.

Thanks Peter !
cold air pods from dennis kirk $9.95
same cold air pods from SBM $29.95

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you take out the metal snap rings that hold the prefilters in or you will suck them into your motor. BOOM Glue them in.

Does/has SMB started posting dyno results or are all of their results still 'seat of the pants'? Gimme a break! Come on manufacturers, back your products with the dyno!

Back