• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who’s going to St Germain??

eightpilot

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Thundercat
A2C56773-5668-4C5A-B6CA-B7C7B6ED33FA.jpeg
Anyone bringing some fast sh*t??

You know there will be everything from mild to wild. Hopefully it won't be a moguled mess over on the side. All this snow on the ice isn't helping things. Last I knew, little Saint isn't even marked yet. Bringing a tuned up trail sled.
What size turbo on the green sled?

You know there will be everything from mild to wild. Hopefully it won't be a moguled mess over on the side. All this snow on the ice isn't helping things. Last I knew, little Saint isn't even marked yet. Bringing a tuned up trail sled.
What size turbo on the green sled?

A big one... lol

who cut your seat down? I need to do this on my lake sled so I don't feel like I'm on a monster truck.

Unless it gets cold quick will be surprised if they have it. I have a house by the lake and did not look good no way they could plow it.

Thought the same thing, might NOT be able to pull it off this year. Guy at Timbers said ice was between 2 and 6 inches ? YIKES. Ice over on Moon by me is only 10". Granted there is all month to freeze, it better get damn cold quick. All the HEAVY wet snow is NOT helping. Great for land trails, bad for the lake.

Thought the same thing, might NOT be able to pull it off this year. Guy at Timbers said ice was between 2 and 6 inches ? YIKES. Ice over on Moon by me is only 10". Granted there is all month to freeze, it better get damn cold quick. All the HEAVY wet snow is NOT helping. Great for land trails, bad for the lake.

Yeah. Truck went through the ice on Forest Lake last week. So those races on Jan 25-26 are in jeopardy as well....

B7F32A00-7BA6-4C0E-9165-4C3AD7AB1CDB.jpeg

Event cancelled

Last edited:
Was STILL hitting big slush areas on local lakes this past weekend. Too bad, Mark Hillers ghost is trying to tell us something.

Back