• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who bought a 2012?????

I just had a new wire harness put in mine, It had melted conecter plugs ( headlight)and one broken one, (under air box left side.)and one that was on a bullitin( under right side cover) Replaced by Yamaha. This is also a 07.

No to a 2012 for me, my old 09 sled is fine with me, thank you. Come out with something new and revolutionary and then I might consider a new sled.

Why buy a sled that is virtually identical to one from 5 years ago, especially one that had given you grief?

Grimm said:
No to a 2012 for me, my old 09 sled is fine with me, thank you. Come out with something new and revolutionary and then I might consider a new sled.

Why buy a sled that is virtually identical to one from 5 years ago, especially one that had given you grief?

We try to get new sleds every 1-2 years, this is what the wife wanted and therefore got. Seems to me that the first and even second year models of any of the OEM sleds are something to stay away from, especially in recent years. It's taking them a year or 2 to get the bugs worked out. I probably bought the last model year version of both our sleds this season (also bought a 2012 Nytro XTX), so I'm hoping all the updates have made these 2 sleds the best they have to offer. Thanks for all the input everyone!! :rocks:

Back