• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who can get me parts

bulldogbones

Expert
Story short, I screwed up and the order that I thought went through didnt go through last week argh.

I have a small parts list that I need in Lowville NY by next Friday. Does anyone know of a company that stocks Apex parts and can ship monday?

Long story version

Im in TX right now for work and the day before I left I took the sled out for its maiden voyage. Well apparently the loctite I used was crap because I lost a had full of bolts which resulted in other things being deposited on the trail on said "maiden voyage". So last thursday I compiled a list of what fell off and what might have fallen off and placed an order ( I did somthing wrong and the order never went through ). I just realized it wed night and forgot to place an order last night. So I need a company or website that ( Can get my parts to me by next Friday ).

Oh and ive tried 4 different place online and the best I can get even with next day air is 1/20 - 1/24...... LOL thats not NEXT DAY :o| :o|

X2, my dealer get me parts next day as long as it is not back or cross ordered.

Yeah Mike is a good guy, I get all my parts from him usually. My only problem is I will be getting home Sunday and he isnt open.... That gives me an idea ( maybe he can stash then out back for me) and I can pick them up on my way through.

excellmotorsports south of u in hubbardsville has alot of parts in stock... there over cny powersports in cortland has alot as well

If I was home I would just run down to Hudsons and get all the parts I need used. But im in TX and wont be home until either a sat or sun. Which most people are closed on.

Mike is a great guy. Once again he is going to put my parts outback so I can get them Sunday.

Back