• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHO's Riding THIS WEEKEND???

We waited and waited and waited but you never showed up so we left without you. :tg:
J/K
Where and when are you riding? I have hockey with my boys this am and may have to go look at a vehicle for my son after that so my day is pretty much shot for a long ride anywhere.

Double b and I went for a little 250 mile trip yesterday aft. Met one stuck Tundra. He almost made it back to the trail. :o|
As far as trail conditions go they got better the closer we were to LDB. Trails around Elma were not so good as were the ditch trails getting out to LDB.
The A Frame trail was the in the best condition I have seen in years.
Thank goodness there is lots of fresh powder on the not so good trails that made it bearable to ride.

Attachments

• IMG-20140307-00577.jpg
    IMG-20140307-00577.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG-20140307-00575.jpg
    IMG-20140307-00575.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG-20140307-00576.jpg
    IMG-20140307-00576.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 144
steiner said:
We waited and waited and waited but you never showed up so we left without you. :tg:
J/K

AWE YOU WAITED.......YA Sure You Did :jump:

We should try to do a FRIDAY afternoon ride again this year, we dont have to do 444 to 500 miles this time...lol :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Hey guys, I didn't see this post until now, I was out yesterday, north to Pine Falls, then across to Maskwa, then to Camp 29 and back down the Lee. The only real ruff part was from the Lee to Lac du Bonnet down that rail bed (I think that's what it is). I'm out for Fridays, have to work, but could meet up somewhere around here for a burger then an evening ride on a Friday.

Rode 135 miles yesterday best our trails have been all season. Not for long 49F Monday will take its toll on the trails and I am sure they will close. But cant complain March 8th and still riding in southern Wisconsin doesn't always happen.

Going out for my Sunday afternoon ride shortly. Got a new lid I want to test out. 100+ miles should be enough right?

damn bounty, if only you where closer. 3 am is kind of my off time after work.

maim said:
damn bounty, if only you where closer. 3 am is kind of my off time after work.

AWESOME...LETS RIDE...Co-Pilot and myself LOVE TO ZOOM through the trails at that time...its so peaceful in the BIG TIMBER TRAILS at that time AND NOBODY AROUND BUTT US ...JUST WATCH 4 DEER! :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

steiner said:
Well if the snow keeps melting like it did today there will be no trails left to ride by Friday. :o| :o| :o|

Jeff...I SEE the over nights temps are -10 tonight, -17 Tuesday night, -21 Wednesday night with -6 through to -10 for the high's....so we should be fine......we can always do what we do when the DAY TIME HIGH's SUCK....WE RIDE AT NIGHT...IT'S 2:20AM...I AM UP...LETS RIDE HOMES...ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOM...GO Wake Up Double B...TRUST ME...SLEEP IS OVER RATED...lol :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Back