• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHO's Riding THIS WEEKEND???

Can't make Friday, but anyone who wants to go Saturday, I'm in. I'll probably be heading out by 9am or so, not many riding days left, then we hit the Tar in May!!!!

steiner said:
Nytro40th said:
I will be on the trails this weekend, perhaps I will see you guys.

What are the trails like out there after Monday's thaw??

Still plenty of snow, mind you quite hard packed with a crust but we are expected to see some snow this weekend.

Thanks. Snow this weekend might be a little late for this Friday's run.
Trying to figure out where to ride this Friday without burning off the sliders.

steiner said:
Thanks. Snow this weekend might be a little late for this Friday's run.
Trying to figure out where to ride this Friday without burning off the sliders.
It was suppose to snow friday but the weather network has changed lol.

No Duponts for me. Went to Deacon's last night. Trails were nice and flat but nothing to lube the sliders. Zero ice builup on the tunnel.
Even I could smell my sliders burning down while at speed.
Saw some excellent numbers on the speedo tho.

Well I'm out for tomorrow's ride unless we get better snow conditions. Inspected my sliders this am and the are burnt down to the wear line. With all that I've done to my skid I've never had them wear down this far.
We did 50 miles last night and would hate to see what the sliders would look like after 400 miles in the same conditions.
Heard from a guy that has a place in Sprague. They went for a little rip Tuesday night. The trails according to him were all ice. Good for speed but thats about it.

Its in plus temps today down here perhaps it will take the crust off some. I am off thurs to sun, perhaps I will go out today and check the trails.

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Just saw the Stats on SNOMAN....ALL GROOMED & READY TOO GO.

TOO BAD we didnt do this earlier
:Rockon:

59 was freshly groomed on Tuesday. Good for some high speed test runs.
Got 125mph on the dream-meter the other night but almost died when I stopped and inhaled all them slider melting fumes. :o|
For a slight moment I thot the sled was on fire from all the smoke.

Will see what happens next week. There still a chance we could get a good ride in.

:sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

steiner said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Just saw the Stats on SNOMAN....ALL GROOMED & READY TOO GO.

TOO BAD we didnt do this earlier
:Rockon:

59 was freshly groomed on Tuesday. Good for some high speed test runs.
Got 125mph on the dream-meter the other night but almost died when I stopped and inhaled all them slider melting fumes. :o|
For a slight moment I thot the sled was on fire from all the smoke.

Will see what happens next week. There still a chance we could get a good ride in.

:sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

lol lol lol ...LOVE MY DUPONTS

Sure wud be nice to get in a good one
:sled1:

Back