• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHO's Riding THIS WEEKEND???

Going for a ride tommorow, might end up at the A frame, not sure yet but that's what we were discussing last night. I haven't been that way for a while. Where are you heading Bounty?

I should cross the border and go see you guys,trails here are excellent with snow ridiculously high but all my riding buddies have had enough of winter so i'm riding by myself at this time of year,grrrr,maybe if i leave right now,i'll be there next friday,lol,i'm up to 6000 km for this season

Supposedly doing a 239km ride tomorrow. If all the guests show up I will end up on Betsy (et410). Might slow the ride down a bit.

pat the rat said:
I should cross the border and go see you guys,trails here are excellent with snow ridiculously high but all my riding buddies have had enough of winter so i'm riding by myself at this time of year,grrrr,maybe if i leave right now,i'll be there next friday,lol,i'm up to 6000 km for this season

SURE..COM ON DOWN...I'll ride with ya.....HOPE YOU DON'T MIND NOT SLEEPING... :jump:

maim said:
Supposedly doing a 239km ride tomorrow. If all the guests show up I will end up on Betsy (et410). Might slow the ride down a bit.

AWESOME.....IT'S WOT for me, as this time of year late at night..nooooooo body here but ME & THE TRAILS....Maybe a SASKQUATCH or two...I THINK I SAW TWO standing in the trees :jump:

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOM :sled1:

South eastern Manitoba in Rural Municipality of Piney received approx. 4 inches of snow last night.

Back