• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's still runnin?

I heard grooming is continued from Jackman to Pittston Farms. Where are you headed?
Not sure yet,have been going to the county but may go to greenville instead&if snow isn't good just saddlebag north,I know the county has tons of snow but not much grooming still going on.you still riding?

Jackman and Pittston Farm are still grooming, but who knows how much longer they can afford to do it? Pittston Farm posted on FB that they had actually taken over the section of the Rockwood trails that connects Pittston Farm to Jackman because Rockwood has given up for the season. There is incredible snow out there right now, and a Jackman to Pittston Farm round trip will give you @ 120 miles of really nice riding. The bad news was that Pittston Farm is out of gas, so your sled better have good fuel range, or you will need to carry some with you in order to make it back to Jackman.
Yes same with food.lots of places close&go to Florida in april.i know shin pond store usually does,we have learned to call ahead before making lunch&gas plans to decide on trip destination.no fun running out of gas or food.my guys all get hangry!

Not sure yet,have been going to the county but may go to greenville instead&if snow isn't good just saddlebag north,I know the county has tons of snow but not much grooming still going on.you still riding?
Was thinking about 1 more ride

well taking the old vk out on sat again for wood cutting. at the rate it is raining here, odds are last run unless i want to risk my neck on the lake behind the house.

Back