• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wide band ? What one are you guys running?

The LC-1 can data log, but you need to connect it to a labtop to record your session. All i do is put my labtop in my backpack hit record and do a run. Then save the log.
Works very well.

Great info guys. I will go for the LC-1, a bosch sensor and the DynoTune AFR round meter.

Now I want the DynoTune digital boost meter too :)

Yes he told me to much feed back to run a digital boost gage, stick with a analog gage.

Skydog - Thanks, I'll stick with my 5703 Autometer Boost gauge.

Where you go I see why you wanna keep weight at an absolute minimum.

Went with the dynotune as well. Cant beat the price. After talking to the guy at HP Freaks I decided the leaded fuel most likely will not be a prob.

Freak said:
Went with the dynotune as well. Cant beat the price. After talking to the guy at HP Freaks I decided the leaded fuel most likely will not be a prob.

FJO, best on the market, bar none! Fits PERFECT in the U channel in the engine bay also right below the handle bars.

Travis Moore said:
Freak said:

FJO, best on the market, bar none! Fits PERFECT in the U channel in the engine bay also right below the handle bars.

For $600 it should be.

Keep the info coming guys ... as it stands now, I'm going with FJO ~ for the leaded and disable option plus the thin gauge & after talking with FJO & others, I think it's a better product, at least for me. Heck, for $625 to monitor, tune and protect my $30k sled, priceless.

i was told by a guy who races alot with leaded fuel & runs a wideband with the bosh sensor.that if it starts to act up you can just take a propane torch to the sensor to clean it up & its good for another 1000km.

I dont plan on it taking me 1000 miles to get it tuned. I ride my sled about 300 miles a year. By the time I hit 1000miles Ill be on an 09 Apex.

Heck, for $625 to monitor, tune and protect my $30k sled, priceless.

I hear this a lot from people and certainly to each his own. But maybe if you were more money concious you would have a $20k sled that was just as sweet? :D

Back