• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will the coronavirus delay 2021 sled production?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad indeed, the people of New York Have been hit very hard and many more area's, just awful, I may not be seeing what Catman is saying, this virus doesn't seem to be some sort of a diversion.

A lot of bs in politics and a lot in how people have been supposedly dying , money has been talking and making the decision on who has died from corona .

Yes.. a lot of BS in politics, almighty dollar rules.

What does crow taste like?

Me??? Lol. YOU are the one who was and IS dead wrong!!

Funny you bring this up. I wasn't ever gonna, because you can believe whatever you want, I couldn't give a rats #*$&@ less. But you wanna drag this BS up, fine I'll play.

Where's the surge, or chaos you were calling for?
Where's the over run hospitals?
Where's the packed field hospitals the loonies setup that never seen a SINGLE PATIENT?
Where's the two million dead?

How about that ship that was in NY harbor for photo op? Oh yeah, it seen a handful of "regular" patients while the mainland hospitals waited on the surge that never happened. That MF-r sailed into the sunset weeks ago. Lol.

Why is it only the ultra left moonbat controlled states and cities are the ones still kicking this can down the road keeping people stifled from working/opening certain businesses or enjoying activities?

I feel sorry for you and the others who were duped by the lying media for an illness with a 98.7% survival rate. And that's ASSUMING ALL the deaths listed as "Covid 19" are legit. And here's a hint: they aren't.

Sure is ironic how the public interest in the controlavirus was growing long in the tooth, nobody was listening to the hype anymore(save for a few gullible and easily manipulated) and suddenly we fall into a race war. All at the same time Obamagate, Killary, and other deep state filth are under investigation. Yet media silence. Not a GD word about it. All riots and "protests " 24/7 with a sprinkle of Covid mixed in just to keep the buzzword floating around.

Last edited:
Once the riots and race war dust settles, "new" global warming studies will magically appear and at least 2 mass shootings will take us up to election time. That's my prediction.

Then the looney left will have all their talking points covered to attempt to oust Trump.

Virus, crashed economy, high unemployment, race war, dirty air, and lack of gun control reforms.

Last edited:
I guess I had it all wrong, the media duped me and many others, I guess.. NY and other area's just had a bad case of the flu, hmm.. wondering what they were loading in those freezer trailers in front of the hospitals in NY out on the street, The race wars is kinda getting out of hand, there is always two sides to a coin, seen a guy coming out of a broken store front window carrying a big flat screen tv running down the street with it saying he couldn't breath, hmm.. there not focusing on that to much, go figure.

Ugh. Only a matter of time before this thread gets shut down.
Unsubscribing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back