• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wolverine Mods

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Super Traps exhaust and K&N jett kit - the more disks you add the larger the exhaust outlet and this causes less back pressure and more noise and more jetting will be required to add more power but you can go to far....so every ATV has the right combo depending on jetting, carburation and air intake.

365 Over Bore with high compression piston. http://www.powroll.com/P_YAMAHA_WOLVERINEBIGBEAR.htm this is the overbore that I have and the pipe and filter is a highlifter.com kit.

Wolverine

Did that really wake up your wolverine.I ride sport 4 wheelers,so that 's why I like the wloverine a little more sporty,but my buddies and me do ocasionally go up north mud running and they all have 500 polaris how do you compare.I still can't depart from a 2 wheel drive with a clutch.Lol

Hell yes it woke that Wolverine up...they are truely a work engine trying to be a sport 4 wheel drive....the thing is really fun and once I put on the unlocker.... that really made it more fun in the corners on the trail ;)!

I too have a Wolverine. I haven't gone as far with it as Mr Sled but I put a HMF slip on on it, a K&N filter, the Warn 424 on it among other things and it's a totally different machine. Much more low end and keep up with most 500's. I really like it.

Back