• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX FOX Floats

Anyone run floats on their XTX and how do you like them...im not liking these clickers to much..you have to run them way to soft to get rid of the ski pressure and that takes the jumping out of this sled so any input on floats would be great

WERE YOU ABLE TO RELIEVE MORE SKI PRESSURE BUT NOT SACRAFICE THE BOTTOMING EFFECT..ON MY 06 NYTRO I RAN MY SHOCKS AT 50 AND I NEVER BOTTOMED THOSE THESE CLICKERS ITS SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME I LEAVE THE GROUND THEY BOTTOM?

Yeah... but you know what I was messing around with the other day that really really lightened the front end was those control rods in the back of the sled. Doesn't take much either, if you back them off it takes way transfer. Check out your manual I think it's the last page covering suspension. I was able to stiffen the front end back up and it still felt light

Back