• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

xtx price

thetruck454

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
What is everyone getting for a price for their xtx? I got offered $8200 before tax and fee's for a new xtx. I also got offered $3500 for my phazer with 1800 miles... I was hoping for a bit more... but I'll see what I can do monday.

Also I have 6" tripple points on the phazer... are the ski's the same on the xtx.. I don't wanna give the dealer them if I can use them

New XTX are going for ~8400 at a dealership local to me on eBay. $8200 used seems like a pretty good market price if you're selling.

Its was like $8030 then the $300 from Yammi. $7730 out the door! Friend bought one two weeks ago.

is that in depleted monopoly money cause i spring checked mine for just alil under $10,000 and last i checked the Suggested retail was $10,495 (US) green backs. And i shopped that price around. Unless i am alittle slow understand this how is a dealership making any money selling a sled 3 grand under retail?? its a 09 its not like its a 02 left over?? :drink:

looking at my papaerwork right now, $7868.94 otd $300.00rabate my final cost $7568.94

Re: XTX pricing

jakestp said:
Im getting mine for my 07 phazer with 6000 mile plus 5500 for the xtx thats with a cover.

Thats where I stand now.. 5500 plus the phazer and no cover.. but I have 1700 miles on mine. Looks like I have some wheelin and dealin to do :die

Back