• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha apex 144 project

Well this is going to be the last post for this. I have recently bought a leftover viper ltx. I love this sled and I have made it into everything I wanted but I want somthing new. I can say if you are on the border of extending the track just do it I did not see any Chang in the suspension or anymore stress to the arms. The mega float is a nice shock but would be 100 times better if it was re valved. The exhaust sounds awsome and is not too loud for trail use and has a awesome sound when playing around(I will have the programmers and the exhaust for sale soon if anyone wants it) if anyone else is about to do something like I did I would go for it it made the machine way better than I ever thought it could be. But I have road my dads viper and I like it even better and have decided to go for it.

Let me know when exhaust and programmer are available.

this is an awesome thread! Thanks!

I have to question how well the mono skid works when converted from 121 to 144.

Stress points? Geometry? etc.

I suspect/know the 136 mono has different rear arm parts, mounted in different spots on the rails...

Please report back this winter!!

That is what I am trying to figure out now...lol

I am now trying to figure out how to go from xtx144 to 136!!!

Back