• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Apex 2007 no sign off life

Aspx

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha Apex gt 1000 2007
I have a Yamaha Apex gt 1000 2007 it won't start not even the gauges are lighting up I heard it could be the kill switch will check that today any other suggestions?

Battery is not good so I am going to put a new battery in

check the starter solenoid while you are in there as any corrosion on the fuse contacts or starter wires it can cause issues as well.

IMG_2415.JPG

check the starter solenoid while you are in there as any corrosion on the fuse contacts or starter wires it can cause issues as well.
Starter solenoid is brand new

check the part # as the rs venture/vector one looks the same as the apex one but it is wired different.

Yup. Double check if its the correct one. Make sure the the fuse on the front side is powered up and the fuse on the starter side is a spare meaning there is no power.
20220106_160243 - Copy.jpg

Still won't start shows code 12 and 22 I know 22 is because I have the airbox off and the sensor unplugged

Back