• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha mountain skis

Yamadude743

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha viper xtx se
PoEC2ibyskZpHKDAyyMEj_GQQ1A-kX90zUse90dI1uI1.jpg

How wide are the Yamaha mountain skis and are they any good wanting to purchase them for my Yamaha viper xtx? Are they good on the trail to or just powder?

How wide are the Yamaha mountain skis and are they any good wanting to purchase them for my Yamaha viper xtx? Are they good on the trail to or just powder?
i would say about 7 inches wide, have no problem with my sidewinder for having them on and off the trail

I have a set of Black skis with blue tips off my 2018 winder. Have maybe 75 miles on them. Lotsa other take off parts.

I have often thought these with Snowtrackers would be the best combo for a heavier trail sled that occaisionaly ventures off trail into loose, we rarely have true deep in the MN north woods or deeper snow.

Great ski! I will finally be leaving them stock on a Yamaha! I am waiting for sno tracker to make a carbide for it, I haven't checked since last year since I don't need them yet but they may be available already. I shimmed them and they had almost no dart. Float really well and I am not slow on the trails. No need to upgrade them on my BTX.

Back