• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yausa YTX20H-BS does this battery fit stock mount?

I upgraded my battery a couple of years back, it was a little higher, and other than that worked well. I can pull off the side panel tomorrow and get the info. YTX14BS is really lacking in Cranking Power.

That would be great thanks. So you also upgraded to the 20hbs or something else?

I can get a couple of pictures to give you an idea of how it all fits. Will get as soon as it stops snowing.

Last edited:
Just giving this a bump as I need to pickup the battery by tomorrow latest. Thanks again.

Digging out today going to pull off the panels tomorrow morning, the sled was outside and we got snow, rain, snow, and 100km wind -13 windchill wicked.

Digging out today going to pull off the panels tomorrow morning, the sled was outside and we got snow, rain, snow, and 100km wind -13 windchill wicked.

Thank you! No pressure - if you can't get to it - its ok, I'm just going to buy the battery and if it just wont fit, I'll return it. Just found out they accept returns. ;)

either way I'll report back for others too.

IMG-4327.JPG Here it is great fit

Thanks! I see the YTX 20H is a little larger that the 20CH....by 1 inch. Hoping it'll still fit.

If it works post a pic, been wondering if I could upgrade again when my CH croaks.

You know what? At 9AM this morning I was at Royal, and at the last second decided to save a few bucks and weight and just go with the yausa brand, YTX14H-BS..... I did some quick research and it's 240 CCA and lighter weight. Just now near my sled and I see the battery that's in it from the previous owner is a cheapo brand ytx14.... No H.... So I figured I'll likely be good with this one for a while.

That said, looking at the gaps in the bracket with the battery in there now (maybe 1/4" on each end) I'm pretty sure the big one (20h) will squeeze in there without too much manipulation.

If this 240cca's not cutting it, then I'll definitely go with the original plan 20H and return it/sell it and go with the big one.

Just reporting back the 240 cca works well. Cranking RPM's @270-ish, vs 210 with the old battery. ;)!

Back