• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YeaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. First ride on the Vector....

Go to home depot . buy the plastic fake trim that goes around garage doors , it's even groved like a ski guide. It's cheap and it works!! LaLaLa :4STroke:

Well, it sounds like the RS is another winner for Yamaha.
Lets just hope that the RS is as reliable in its first year as the RX was, Im sure that it will be but we'll see...
Hebi

I also think ski boots are the way to go. I use them for going across the drive way and into the garage. Also good for going up the trailer without catching the carbides! :D Bill

Another suggestion.

4, 12 foot pieces of 2 x 2

2 for each ski, 2.5 " or so apart. Centre to centre, 42" or so. Screwed to the shed floor assuming it is wooden.

Cost under $10.

Dave

welterracer said:
How did it handle?

How Fast was it?

It handled very good. I was very pleased, it handled better than my V-max did.
I didn't punch it at all. I half throttled it about a half-dozen times or so. It felt broken in. Yup!!! the engine felt great.. The track is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It tracks very straight also.. Can't wait to put a few more miles on it so I can take it up to speed. MM ;)!

the floor fix

This is how I fixed the floor issue. I got this heavy duty plastic from work. Cut it to size,and glued in down.. This stuff is strong. It's the same stuff I used on my trailer bed for ski guides. After 8 years of on and off it's still in good shape.. Total cost to me on this project.. $9.00 for the glue. + 2 hours of my time. The plastic was scrap from work $0. ;)!

Attachments

• DEC05002.JPG
    DEC05002.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 141
  • DEC05003.JPG
    DEC05003.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 148

Back