• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz install help

nytrozula

Expert
I bought a zboz kit and noticed there is no installation instructions. I've been able to piece it together but not sure it is exact. does anyone have some good pictures of the zboz kit installed they can share so I can compare it to what I have done already? One of my concerns is getting it adjusted. for example, the upper a arm has an L shaped ball joint that connects the spindle to the upper a arm. How much thread should be showing ? Is this an adjustable joint? I've attached a picture of the ball joint i'm talking about. The kit looks like very nice quality but just wish they would have included a little bit of help for winter weekend hacks like myself to put together. I've tried their support line but get nothing but the answering machine. I installed the Star kit before the Zbroz and they at least sent pictures to look at and follow. I'm a little slow and pictures work good for me.

Attachments

• IMAG1077.jpg
    IMAG1077.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 133

Have read that safety wiring the nuts on the bolts to the spindle are an important plan. And use loctite

I just installed one last weekend. I adjusted that upper ball joint to make the spindle as straight up and down as possible. Which for me was having 4 or 5 threads showing so nearly flies on back side

Little help sent

Got this from zbroz....I have no idea why at least this isn't sent with the kit.

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 180
That helps explain a lot. Funny it didn't come with the kit. I am seeing a lot of this kind of stuff lately.
Bought 2 decal kits this year. one $350 , decals folded in half to fit on the cardboard backer. No instructions and a dinky little picture of the sled one sided to see how they fit. I had to use a magnifying glass to help see their placement.
Second kit $275 , 2 pages of instructions, what cleaner to use , where and how much heat to apply ,tips and tricks that work, what type of squeegees to use, and a thank you note for buying. Plus it came on a roll with the excess vinyl removed and a large template pattern where all the decals go and match up.

I think for the price of these kits, instruction is a minimum with a picture or 2 at least and throw in a squeegee .

Off topic but I know where you are coming from. I missed out on getting a used Zbrozs kit this year for cheap. Wish I could have got it but right now we still don`t have enough snow to even ride and that sucks.

I thought there were several ZBroz kits out there. No pictures to help this guy out? I couldn't even find any decent pictures online that I could direct you to. That's a pretty sorry page of direction that they provided. Hopefully you get it installed correctly and it performs better than their service.

Back