• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 RX1 Darts horribly

Bop

Veteran
I had new carbides put on last week and now the sled darts horribly. Would taking some weight off the front help and if so could I do it myself and how? I can barely hang on to the thing the way it is now and I don't want to put duals on after I just paid for I got.

How long are the carbides? If you get really long ones it tends to make a sled dart.

I swapped my long single 8" carbides for a set of studboy 4.5" duals and the darting disappeared.

I told the guy at the Yammy dealer here about shimming and he laughed and said I was nuts. Why would it be so hard for someone to understand this? He is really pushing me to get dual carbides.

tell the "guy" he should educate himself other than just want to ring his cash register, that why this site is so valuable people who actually ride and know what works and what doesn't, does he even own a sled!

Back