• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 Viper Build

loved my viper best sled ive owned.... but i havent gotten a chance to ride my warrior yet :drink:

yamaha1973 said:
loved my viper best sled ive owned.... but i havent gotten a chance to ride my warrior yet :drink:

Because of the winter we had?? We are going to have a stellar winter this year... you wait and see :Rockon:

MrSled said:
yamaha1973 said:

Because of the winter we had?? We are going to have a stellar winter this year... you wait and see :Rockon:

Yep i hope so!!!! :jump:

The viper has always been one of my favorite Yamaha sled's. Looks awesome. Tom, you should set that mono skid back and extend it to a 144", just a thought. Good job!

Coming along good! Im also in the process of a viper build on an 04, will be starting a thread on the 2 stroke side later,cant wait to see the finished product Tom!

AnythingButLast said:
Coming along good! Im also in the process of a viper build on an 04, will be starting a thread on the 2 stroke side later,cant wait to see the finished product Tom!

Thanks. It will be great to see your build. Can't get enough of these sled builds lol. If you need anything post it up and let me know.

Mr Sled what Front shocks and Radius rods are you using? When I first saw the skid mounting I was a little worried but the ride height looks perfect with those shocks.
Kinda makes me wish I did that when I installed my Mono. Moved up to a 09 Nytro this year but hung onto my viper for a backup. First sled that was 100% mine and I love that sled!

SRXSRULE2 said:
Mr Sled what Front shocks and Radius rods are you using? When I first saw the skid mounting I was a little worried but the ride height looks perfect with those shocks.
Kinda makes me wish I did that when I installed my Mono. Moved up to a 09 Nytro this year but hung onto my viper for a backup. First sled that was 100% mine and I love that sled!

Those are stock radius rods with Ohlins Race version up front.

Back