• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Apex GT handling characteristics

SledFreak

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Current 2020 ThunderCat. - SOLD!
Has anyone really driven the new Apex? I'm new here and thinking of getting the new Apex GT, but I'm hoping it has that same (flat) slot car handling like the SRX's did. Any real comparisons to the 05 RX-1. I hear they are night and day compared to the 05 RX-1 and you get flat corning and great suspension. Any thruth to it.

Thanks,

Rotax!

Hey Rotax, Go back to the home page and look for Product Reviews. Read the 06 TY Demo Ride Review. Great report, I defiantly help me made up my mind which 06 to go with.

:pics:

-J

89 Scoot
87 Sx
00 Srx
02 Viper
05 Rx1
06 Gt

MrSled said:
I have ... http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamah ... report.htm

I have also logged almost 400 miles on an Apex ER/RTX ...great sleds...very flat and fun...
Thanks for the posts guys, My mind is made up, I'm selling or trading my 03 REV-X 800 in on Monday and putting money down on a new Apex GT. When I sat on the RTX at the show, I thought, wowwwww, this things feels like my REV, I liked it, plus you have a bullit proof motor. Thanks again for everything..... Awesome site...

Look at all these Doo guys crossing over. Yamaha says these sleds are going to be limited build but it looks like everyone wants one. They better make a lot of them.

Back