• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Apex w/ Simons CPRFront Mount Turbo Pics

Intercooler cover

CPR,
Are you going to develop a cover for the intercooler to close up the opening in the hood where the stock air box cover once was?

When are we going to see Apex's kits? Need 3 of them, have customers waiting to decide on what system to go with. Sledding season is coming up real fast.

soonest apex kits will be released is mid to end dec. we want to make sure our tuning is spot on before any are released. jeff

Looks awesome Jeff, what do you think of the side mount that Boondockers are doing? Not your 'style' or for what reason do you prefer your way? The only reason I like theirs, is not changing fuel tank really.

our apex fuel tank will have close to stock capacity because we get rid of the internal fuel pump and the huge cutaway that mounts it. therefore our cutaway for the heat shield should end up being the same volume. as for the boondocker, i did things the way i did for a reason, knowing what i know now, i would still do things the same way for reasons that i will keep to myself. jeff

SIMONS CPR said:
our apex fuel tank will have close to stock capacity because we get rid of the internal fuel pump and the huge cutaway that mounts it. therefore our cutaway for the heat shield should end up being the same volume. as for the boondocker, i did things the way i did for a reason, knowing what i know now, i would still do things the same way for reasons that i will keep to myself. jeff

Jeff, minds are going to be racing now with these reasons your keeping to yourself.lol what's the cost of the simons cpr turbo. I might be getting an apex, looking into it. I'm sure you posted it earlier, i'm too lazy to check it out. noob

Do you install?

Do you guys do installations there? How much does that add to the cost? I may want to drop my GT off there this spring.

Back