• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Yamaha Bars all ready bent??!!!!!!

Skydog

TY 4 Stroke God
PIC!? :drink: :?

Attachments

• 06_smb_apexRTX_blk_3_1478.jpeg
    06_smb_apexRTX_blk_3_1478.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 125

HAHAHA :drink: ;)!

Skydog P.S. Some buddy better get a pipe over those bars and bent them down quick!! ;)! :?

coudl the bars be turned a little bit to the right? i cant tell exactly. if the bars were turned it could look like the bars were bent?

LMAO...you guys will find anything...one thing to keep in mind, some of those units are hand built to get the pics done before production, so some things may not be quite right.

well most of us dont get to see the sleds til the dealers get some...plus u and ur select few get to ride the new goodies. one of u guys get ahold of a stock rx1...05 and race them. see what happens

Let me ride it for a bit, they will be identical. LOL Maxdlx

They were/are definitely pre prod.

The plastic on them was horrible. The shrouds around the backend of the Apex were poorly trimmed and the paint was really thin. I asked one of the sales guys there if this was how they were going to come he smiled and in broken english said "no, these only for show"

If you squint and stand back about 10 feet they looked pretty freakin good.

Back