• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 An nytro build

I would go with a black bumper....too much would over power the decals. IMO only a touch of colour is needed, you have just the right amount of red on there...the subframe looks killer!

Can you take a picture from behind so you can see what the seat support looks like. I want to do an under tunnel exhaust but wanted to see what its going to look like before I pull the trigger

skoalring11 said:
Can you take a picture from behind so you can see what the seat support looks like. I want to do an under tunnel exhaust but wanted to see what its going to look like before I pull the trigger
there is a picture on page 1 of the thread from behind

Ready to roll, minus a snoflap... :bling

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    534.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    718.6 KB · Views: 308
that looks really good! are you going to relocate your break to the rear for more cargo space?

natedawgedog said:
that looks really good! are you going to relocate your break to the rear for more cargo space?
yea i bought a light but am not sold on how it looks so i will see what i can find.

raginyamaha said:
natedawgedog said:
yea i bought a light but am not sold on how it looks so i will see what i can find.

what did you get for a light? i picked up a KC Highlights 1024 for mine, when I ordered it I didnt really look at the measurments on it, and when i got it I thought it was going to be too big, but once I got it on the machine it looks awesome!!! covers the whole rear with a bright break light. I got the idea from stopdropandroll's snowmobile his was very similar if you wanted to get an idea of how that would look. the 1024 model is the smoke lense but the 1023 model is red and would look great on the rear of your sled. imo...

ps, if you look on kc's website they list it for 106 but on amazon and other places you can pick them up for 70 or so

well i ordered the knight rider light off amazon. Will be kinda cool to have the lights moving just on and blinking when i brake. Hope i like it better than the one i got. was 28 bucks couldnt swallow 70 bucks for the kc one tho :yam:

Well i got my snowflap, and new light mounted on the rear and getting a tunnel rack from sledboy04. Pics to come tommorow. The wife says im obssesed with this sled, but i just tell her its therapudic for me cuz i have to listen to her complain.... after i iced the side of my face i continued to work lol. :letsnow:

raginyamaha said:
Well i got my snowflap, and new light mounted on the rear and getting a tunnel rack from sledboy04. Pics to come tommorow. The wife says im obssesed with this sled, but i just tell her its therapudic for me cuz i have to listen to her complain.... after i iced the side of my face i continued to work lol. :letsnow:[/quote

] :jump:

Finally got out to the garage........ still trying to figure out what i wanna do with the wires for the light but it looks cool. And i didnt like the rack... to plain so its off for powdercoat, gloss black should jazz up the back end really nice.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 281
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    580 KB · Views: 283

Back