• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 An nytro build

mountaintech has a kit for your sled too revster. They are even easier to install on your tunnel type cuz thats what they were made for.

A SR Viper snowflap looked to cool at the parts store not to get... got my dupont sliders sitn on the runningboard waiting for my skid to get done at the powder coater

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    295.1 KB · Views: 204
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 220
skid is back from powdercoat and startn to assemble...

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 195
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    294.9 KB · Views: 200
raginyamaha said:
mountaintech has a kit for your sled too revster. They are even easier to install on your tunnel type cuz thats what they were made for.

Yeah I know they look slick. But the budget is shot this year with the 144 move.

Skid looks awesome ;)!

Got the skid mostly together last night.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    474.2 KB · Views: 217
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    466.9 KB · Views: 209
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 197
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 209
Looking real sharp Raginyamaha. ;)!

got the skid together and put in this weekend. And bought a complete front end including gusetted subframe off a 2010 nytro from ulmer racing. get to test out the difference between 2008 and 2009 and up geometry the price was right so I couldn't resist, my wife hates me for this move btw LOL. should be here tomorrow. I got a lot of work to do if im gonna be riding this weekend.....

Attachments

• hhhh.JPG
    hhhh.JPG
    378.1 KB · Views: 245
  • gggg.JPG
    gggg.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 211
  • jjjj.JPG
    jjjj.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 201
Said so long to my nytro last night. She was a great sled, but its time to concentrate on my family till my 3 girls get a little bit older. Best snow year in a long time and I got out a total of 3 days...... just not enough.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 174
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    271.5 KB · Views: 180

Back