• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 An nytro build

Thanks, had to go look at your build quick revster cuz my 136 in hyfax were a little short. But i see that your were the same way so im not worried about it. Gotta love this site!!

got some work done last night....

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 222
y stop now?!? just got my oilite bushings from ulmer and subframe plates from grizztracks. my Wife is gonna kill me lol!

That is the plan. gettin ready for my baby due next month so houswork first.... says the wife :o|

Dimebag said:
Looking good!

What are the benefits of using CR10EK's instead of the CR9E plugs?

the claims are more efficient fuel burn and 1-2 hp from what Ive read

Dimebag said:
Good to know, since i installed my new set of CR9E's yesterday :-o
Whoops ;):D i just saw everyone running them so i got a set... a few extra ponies never hurts...

finnaly got a little time to work... subframe off to get the grizztracks treatment, and oilite bushigs for the front a-arms. Also ski bolt bushings in the spindles. Getn close to done me thinks. :yam:

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    557.3 KB · Views: 230
Got all my parts today, powdercoated reinforced subframe, oilites installed, ski spindle bushings installed. pictures to come...... :bling :yam:

Back