• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Anniversary Nytro RTX

I picked up one of the 08's up this year, I love mine. Like stated above, look around in the nytro section. There is more then enough information to look through and keep you busy for hours haha. If its a good deal, snag that baby up!!!! :Rockon:

Hey amigo, you are going to love the RTX! I have a 09 RTX and every person that has drove it dismounts with a huge grin and admits the sled is too much fun. The fit and finish is the best and once you spend a few hours on it you will be a changed man. Changed being, dreaming about winter in June. Best of luck!

I love my 08 RTX....great sled! It does take some tweaking but once you dial it in you will love it.

Well thats sounds great, im just a little afraid that i will feel to big. Because i have been riding my Phazer for 2 years now and everything else seem to be huge in comparison :)

Revster how is it working out for you when its 136 i have read your thread and wonders how it is in in real messy trails and powder? wich is where all my riding is :p

Phazer_boy .. you won't be dissapointed. Stretch it out to a 136/144 with a higher lugged track, and if you have the money get a turbo kit too.

I have the exact same sled, and could not be more happy about it :-o

Back