• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Phazer Suspension Torque Specs?

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
Going over everything since I got updated link which is all 08 parts.Front bolts which were replaced with kit seem loose.Does anyone have specs?They are a grade 10 bolt.Old ones were 8's.

Can't say the spec off hand. But when I did mine I put them tight. Had a bunch come loose. Then I did the torque wrench and a bunch came loose. Finally I did what yamiee did originaly and loctited them with blue. I also found that when I did it, the weather was real cold outside and where they used nyloc nuts it seemed to push the nylon out. So I loctited them too.

Oh yeah I own stock in Loctite or should!I am ashamed to admit I broke the bolt now.Believe me I paid for my stupidity with over 2hrs work to get it out.I am not sure but these new bolts seem to stretch a bit or somebody put spinach in my breakfast.Researching them I believe they are a Alloy bolt.Special shoulder on them also.For today I replaced them both with SRX bolts but will order new correct ones monday.I borrowed out my suspension book which I believe had torques in it.Was a 07 edition though.Just playing on river since trails didnt get opened here.Will give torque specs here when I get them.Its a neccesity along with Loctite.Thanks.

Back