• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 apex to 144?

hereismylife

VIP Member
I looked up oem ltx part stock was a 136.

What is the best option to go to 144 extension wise? Use ltx oem parts or aftermarket parts?

if i remeber correctly there was track tensioning issues when you went over 136" with the mono shock until the single shot came out. never owned one but did read up on the issues at the time.

if i remeber correctly there was track tensioning issues when you went over 136" with the mono shock until the single shot came out. never owned one but did read up on the issues at the time.

Ok thank you. I did some searching and most loved the 144 setup. Just trying to cover everything before I buy stuff

Still searching the 144 options. Not sure what to do seems like you need

Tunnel extension
Rail extensions
Rear heat exchanger
Anti drivers..have to run track very loose

Can't comment on the anti drivers. On my 06 I went to a 136. I needed a tunnel extension, rail extensions. I skipped heat exchanger but generally ride in good snow in upper MI. That said my scratchers have not been deployed the last two seasons but this is a 136.

Can't comment on the anti drivers. On my 06 I went to a 136. I needed a tunnel extension, rail extensions. I skipped heat exchanger but generally ride in good snow in upper MI. That said my scratchers have not been deployed the last two seasons but this is a 136.

The rear exchanger should of been a tube back there. Did the tunnel extension go around that?

Back