• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.75'' BC upgrade and experiencing power loss

Good luck with that. He would know!

I would drop at least one tooth on top as well. I dropped 2 going to 136x.175 ;)!

I am going to try one thing at a time, dropping a tooth will be step 2.

Coincidentally revster, i just went through your build thread last night -- good work :Rockon:

drewseph said:
I am going to try one thing at a time, dropping a tooth will be step 2.

Coincidentally revster, i just went through your build thread last night -- good work :Rockon:

Thanks man. ;)!

I will soon be digging into it again. The next evolution is coming this year :o|

drewseph said:
So whats the deal if i take a trip to revelstoke, or do alot of deep snow riding?.. recommended that i do go down a gear ?

Yeah I would. If you are headed to the mountains or do a lot of off trail riding drop 2 teeth. When I do hit the trails I am still able to pull 94 mph indicated on speedo. (so likely 90). I am more then happy with that.

That gearing set-up has worked very well for me in the mountains. With the Schmidt Bros Stage II all I do is take the bolts out of the weights and run them empty.

Finqlly got around to doing some clutching today. I put in a Yamaha white spring in the secondary and it seems to be running pretty good atm. Feels good to have that 4 stroke power back that can actually make this 1.75 paddle track hook up.

As you are a 121, you will need extroverts. While you are talking with Ulmer, I would drop a gear, clutch kit, and buy a set of K&N's.

I dropped to a 19T on mine. Works great, and putting a full intake and exhaust really helps with pickup.

drewseph said:
Thats the plan in the future I just don't have the cash right now

Have you changed your gearing yet?? I hope so otherwise you are stopping $35 short of making effective use of big lugs.

drewseph said:
Not yet. You really think I should?

It's what I can a no brainer. Match your gearing to your track.

Back