• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

10 years of yammi 4s

Am I reading the main tech article correctly? He seems to say the emphasis of development for snowmobiles will shift to lightness and power.? RR

I laughed at the part where they are talking about the great handling, stability and driveability.

Every sled darts without dualies or snowtrackers. :o|

Sounds like the next generation of yamis will be lighter/high performance.Time will tell.

Banks93 said:
I laughed at the part where they are talking about the great handling, stability and driveability.

Every sled darts without dualies or snowtrackers. :o|

I laughed at that too...do they ever compare their sleds to other OEMs? If they did, they wouldn't make such claims.

ok,yammis dart,so does cat and doo,poo also,everybody bitches about darting on every forum on any kind of sled,if the 4 manufacturers would just slap duallies at the factory,there would be so much less bitching,i beg them to do it,i ride with cats,poo's and doo's and they all dart,period,my uncle just bought a 2011 tz1 cat and he couldnt beleive how much it darted,its not only yammi,my vector handles like a dream with duallies,one hand driving anytime,sorry for the rant,i just get sick of hearing it

pat the rat said:
ok,yammis dart,so does cat and doo,poo also,everybody bitches about darting on every forum on any kind of sled,if the 4 manufacturers would just slap duallies at the factory,there would be so much less bitching,i beg them to do it,i ride with cats,poo's and doo's and they all dart,period,my uncle just bought a 2011 tz1 cat and he couldnt beleive how much it darted,its not only yammi,my vector handles like a dream with duallies,one hand driving anytime,sorry for the rant,i just get sick of hearing it

Rant on! If anybody's earned the right... ;)!

Am I just stupid or what, didn't the RX1 come out as a 2003 model? Wouldn't that make the 2013 sleds the tenth anniversary. I understand the 03' would have come out in the spring of 02', is that the date they are using? Someone please explain.

Pat the rat, some of Arctic Cat's new models apparently sport dual skeg carbides, 6 inch too. They are listening.

Nevermind I am stupid and can't count, forget my earlier rant. :)

rupprider said:
Am I reading the main tech article correctly? He seems to say the emphasis of development for snowmobiles will shift to lightness and power.? RR

That was my favorite part! I really enjoyed his article. I found it to be quite thought provoking.

Back