• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

-

You can either buy rail extentions or move the whole skid back 3 inches which requires fabricating brackets for rear attatch point of skid

thx for the site man! is there any other website for rail extension or sometthing like that ? :)

and what track do you recommand me if i go 151" or 153"? is there somebetter better? not under 2":p

I have a 151 phazer track and extensions if your interested? I'd have to take it off the sled. The track is like new, 151 challenger cut down to fit and rail extensions. Pm me if your interested.

The longer the better if you ride in the mountains lots. I put the 151 under my sled and wish I would have gone bigger the first time cause I'm going to swap it out for a 162 and wish I wouldn't have spent the $1000 on a track, drivers and rail extentions which will probably end up collecting dust unless I can find someone who want's them.

Back