• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

121" to 136" Help! Sorry but here we go again.

rx1007

Extreme
Ok guys, Here is my issue. I currently own a 2003 RX1 LE shorty. I want to convert it to a 136". I have an 04' Pro-action rear suspension from a Warrior (136). I want everything stock. I am looking for a Warrior tunnel extension, and the two rear drop down brackets and supports/bracing. Does anyone have these parts? I am also looking for the correct dimensions for mounting the new brackets and relocating the two center mount holes. Are the front shaft holes location the same on the Rx1 and Warrior? It seems like I have read all of the posts on this topic, but they all seem to be about rail extensions, different manufacturers suspensions and aftermarket kits but no OEM swaps. Maybe I just missed them. Any and all help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Ok guys, Here is my issue. I currently own a 2003 RX1 LE shorty. I want to convert it to a 136". I have an 04' Pro-action rear suspension from a Warrior (136). I want everything stock. I am looking for a Warrior tunnel extension, and the two rear drop down brackets and supports/bracing. Does anyone have these parts? I am also looking for the correct dimensions for mounting the new brackets and relocating the two center mount holes. Are the front shaft holes location the same on the Rx1 and Warrior? It seems like I have read all of the posts on this topic, but they all seem to be about rail extensions, different manufacturers suspensions and aftermarket kits but no OEM swaps. Maybe I just missed them. Any and all help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks for your help.
Anyone??

front mount is the same spot. i do have a war at home to get the dimesions off of. as to the extension and the brackets, try laneo or hibbsman.

I have all the parts you need. I also have tunnels here and can get you measurements to locate the rear drop brackets accordingly. Send me a PM if you still need help.

Is this a fairly easy conversion? How costly less the track?

Back