• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

12mm or 13mm sway bar for apex?

ridgerunner said:
Does anyone have pics of these swaybars along side one another? Just would like to see the difference!

Your OEM the centre is slimmer, the 13mm centre part is almost the same size as the part in the bushings at each end, I don't know if I'm explaining it correctly...its much bigger

Don't hesitate, get the 13mm. As apltx08 stated, the factory slims down right away after the outside mounting points and the 13mm aftermarket is the same thickness all the way through. It's a worthy investment. I noticed no ride difference after installing it. I did not adjust my shocks either. They said to drop your air shock pressure about 5lbs per side if you have fox floats like me. I leave mine set at 55lbs and don't bottom out the front at all, and that is with riding 2-up as well. I weigh 190 and g/f weighs 120....both weights without riding gear on.

Back