• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

136 inch

phazernadz

i can get a 136inch trak for a great deat, but the only thing is it is a 13.5 inch track will it fit under a 2008 phazer gt i know they are 14inch and it has 2 in paddels let me know thanks fellas......Think Snow and Ride Hard

I belive you can, I think someone on here did it. Do a search. I think it was a 128" but it was the same width.

Yep, I did a 128x1.375x13.5 on my phazer. Kept all my idler and rear axle wheels inplace also. The only determent is the one track tension adjuster is offset from the track window so you have to turn it with a wrench about 1/8 turn at a time to adjust your track tension. Not that big a deal. I think it's due to the windows in the stock phazer track being square, and my firecat track being more rectangular. Anyway it works. I love it, these things should have come from the factory with 128's or 136's. Hope that helps. :rocks:

Back