• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

136" phazer??

ZAKSTANG

Expert
anyone make a kit yet??? also, what do you think the chances are Yami will release a 136" version of the phazer??? i hope they do...

shortstop20 said:
Tracks USA makes extensions for them. My local dealer just put a 136" on his Phazer.

Yes I will probably try them, but they are not made for 8" wheels directly, as the ones from mountain machines. So you have to use offset axle.
But the ones from mountain machines are not for use with extended sliders as I have read on their homepage, so that is probably not perfect either....

Does anyone know if rails has to be cut for 9 tooth extrovert drivers ?
Why is there 3 rear idler wheels instead of 4 on most sleds ?

I've been hoping the same thing for next year! I won't buy a 121 again on anything! 136 Phazer/Exciter what ever they want to call it will work for me with 125-130 horses! I also would like it to be a 750 triple!! Bright red would be my color!

BR

How difficult could it be to modify these to fit 8" wheels without using a freedom axle ?

NewYears-TrackChange105.jpg

NewYears-TrackChange110.jpg

Back