• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

137 se vs 129 le

hauler

Veteran
Making the jump from my 2014 viper 137 stage 2 turbo to sidewinder. Loved the viper but time to make the jump. Price diff from my dealer is a $1000 more for the le. I trail ride 90%, never driven the 129 and im looking for some feedback.

Thanks

Last edited:

IDK......that's a tough one. The only reason I would switch is if Viper had drivability issues. No need to respond.

I'm a bit on the frugal side.

Making the jump from my 2014 viper 137 le stage 2 turbo to sidewinder. Loved the viper but time to make the jump. Price diff from my dealer is a $1000 more for the se. I trail ride 90%, never driven the 129 and im looking for some feedback.

Thanks
Are you sure it’s $1000 more for the SE. The LE is a more expensive model by far?

Difference isn't huge guys. $1,000 give or take. At least that's what it was when I was buying.

Whatever.

Get the 129 le ,You'll be real happy if you keep it stk.The 137 with a tune ,feels like a 129 .

KRM is right. I liked my buddies 129 for handling better than my 137 that is until I tuned it and then it just seems to handle the power better with the longer track and with more power lifts the skis much better as well. They are both great to be honest, just consider what yoiu are going to use it for.

Jester

Reactions: krm
The shocks are way better on the 129 le vs the 137 se.

I hate the 137 personally, feels boring to ride compared to my 129. My trails are pretty tight tho

Back